• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Immunology hiring timeline

Leaving Amgen after 5 President's Awards for this. So tired of all the activity for activity sake. Our regional thinks Veeva Engage moves market share and nothing else. She is clueless but bullies everyone below her. Can't wait to win here and I just hope before I retire in 10 years that I get a chance to stick it to Amgen in Florida. Toxic place.

The Presidents Club"s are a joke.
If you have 5, retire now, your jersey will be retired.
Now...
The numbers change daily. According to IT.

And this means nothing.

What a joke.

Celgene had excellent reps, but everyone knew that the stack rankings are an antiquated system that only favored certain territories. Let’s see how those people do at a normal company. These reps boasting 6 + wins year after year is laughable. They created egotistical monsters who thought they were better than everyone else. It’s a shame that many left on such bad terms because they thought they were better than everyone else.

Celgene had excellent reps, but everyone knew that the stack rankings are an antiquated system that only favored certain territories. Let’s see how those people do at a normal company. These reps boasting 6 + wins year after year is laughable. They created egotistical monsters who thought they were better than everyone else. It’s a shame that many left on such bad terms because they thought they were better than everyone else.

I don't like the Celgene Otezla reps because everywhere I went, they were the happiest MFers I've ever seen and they were always the offices favorites. If you had a good territory in their system, you could easily make $350k a year total. Pompus jerks.

Leaving Amgen after 5 President's Awards for this. So tired of all the activity for activity sake. Our regional thinks Veeva Engage moves market share and nothing else. She is clueless but bullies everyone below her. Can't wait to win here and I just hope before I retire in 10 years that I get a chance to stick it to Amgen in Florida. Toxic place.

Amgen sounds EXACTLY like AZ. Welcome home!