• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Immuno now sample dropping primary care reps

Anonymous

Yes folks - after years of struggling to change the culture in this dinosaur of a company we are finally rolling full steam ahead to being transformed from biologic reps to sample dropping primary care reps. Great idea when we are struggling to gain market share to limit samples to a face to face sample dropping session. BRILLIANT STRATEGY! Why not train our doctors who have seen us as a source of conversational exchange for almost 8 years to walk up to us now with "Need my signature?" so they can feel like they fulfilled their role in our "meaningful exchange". Nothing drives market share like a conversation that revolves around samples - you idiots!!! JC doesn't know his ass from a whole in the wall! He is the weakest link in the immuno chain. And our weak new management bases all his decision making off of this buffoon's guidance. Talk about the blind leading the blind!

<

Just shows how important you really are!! See you have it in your head that you are a speciality rep. Why? Because BMS tells you that. When in fact your no different from the Cardo/Diabeties sales forces. I love when people get a shot of reality. Hell I in oncology and I know that I am just the same but I just see 3 docs a day.

I love it when the 'specialty' rep references the 'primary care' reps, implying that the primary care rep is a moron and somehow beneath them. Take a look in the mirror my friend.

Now that immuno sales reps spend all their time chasing down sample issues – we should hire a whole new salesforce to back us up in the 30 accounts we have. Then will be just like Pfizer.