IMG Medical Group Teams

Anonymous

They can't be serious about keeping these around, can they? Why dissolve jobs where we can still see our customers and keep jobs where the reps are locked out, cant sample and are clearly just checking the boxes?

<

Of course they will! This is Pfizer. Lots of highly capable people will be let go in open access markets so medical group teams can do absolutely nothing. Why get rid of teams than cannot impact their business in any tangible way? Keep up the charade. It's so crazy it just might work!

Tough to get rid of, how can you compare them to traditional reps? They were ranked against us in calibration last year. In court all they have to say is I was unfairly judged against the traditional side. They could cut them but it would have to be that they judged them based on the numbers from that particular group.

Tough to get rid of, how can you compare them to traditional reps? They were ranked against us in calibration last year. In court all they have to say is I was unfairly judged against the traditional side. They could cut them but it would have to be that they judged them based on the numbers from that particular group.

Ridiculous.

This set-up is the wave of the future. The private practice Dr. is a thing of the past. The IMG districts are only going to grow. These teams will be safe for years to come. Better get on board. Post and compete!

He's Mr Heat Miser, He's Mr Sun,
He's Mr Heat Miser, He's Mr Hundred and One....
They call me heat miser,
Whatever I touch,
MELTS IN MY CLUTCH!
I'm too much!!!
Duh-duh-duh-duh, duuuuhhhhhh, duh-duh-duh-duh....