• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

I'm thankful I got the job at Novo and left Takeda

Anonymous

No one cares what you tappers have to say. Novo will hire as many reps as it wants and what you have to say doesn't matter. You weren't hired and are sour over it, go apply somewhere else. We will continue to drive our Audi's and Explorers, take trips wherever we want and look forward to the amazing Christmas gifts. We have experienced growth unlike any other pharma company and are the envy of the industry. Diabetes is a pandemic and is growing at staggering rates and we have the life saving products to treat the disease. Haters gonna hate and post all the garbage they want but at the end of the day we all know which company we'd rather be with, Takeda, no, Pfizer, no, AZ, no, Merck, no, Lilly, HELL NO! Now go have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy our leftovers!

<

No one cares what you tappers have to say. Novo will hire as many reps as it wants and what you have to say doesn't matter. You weren't hired and are sour over it, go apply somewhere else. We will continue to drive our Audi's and Explorers, take trips wherever we want and look forward to the amazing Christmas gifts. We have experienced growth unlike any other pharma company and are the envy of the industry. Diabetes is a pandemic and is growing at staggering rates and we have the life saving products to treat the disease. Haters gonna hate and post all the garbage they want but at the end of the day we all know which company we'd rather be with, Takeda, no, Pfizer, no, AZ, no, Merck, no, Lilly, HELL NO! Now go have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy our leftovers!

Hey Novo rep, let me introduce you to an Endo's office. You are not the envy of anything. Four man PODs calling on PCP's. lol

And I am thankful I had something more important to do on Thanksgiving day at 11am.