• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Ilumya TM Salary *Please Asking for Helpful Insight

Biologics Job Seeker

I have an interview for open TM position. Yes read all comments about company, good and bad. But have a family to support and got laid off with 75 other Pharma folks looking also. I’ve heard $90k-150 base and car so not sure realistic base. Thanks.

<

Depends on a lot of factors...but there are a lot of pay discrepancies for no valid reason except where you fall on the FL or ST like meter. Favoritism is rampant at Sun. I get it you have to support yourself but really think hard before joining.

Know this that Sun on your resume is a killer in a bad way. 99% of TMs are looking and 1% are lying. Managers are aggressively looking. Support people are aggressively looking. If you are hired you will be too. Adding a stop in your resume is a really bad idea. Take it from 90 remaining reps. Unless you can sell junk efficacy to docs that have several real options AND 6 more on the way. Count them...6 blockbusters. Ilumya isn't even an after thought in 6 months and the best out there will be getting killed. This drug was old 3 years ago. #MerckGivesSunABigDick.