• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Ilumya RSMs make more than 1/2 the salesforce?

anonymous

A former colleague got called for FRM interview. I about croaked when told salary range. My current FRM is NEVER in field but to hear range of their salary was a hit in gut. I do think there are a couple really good FRMs and they travel but not to the extent some of the salesforce organization does and they all work from home one day a week. I’m just shocked. I want everyone to get paid what they deserve, I’m not a hater. But $140?? GTFO!

<

A former colleague got called for FRM interview. I about croaked when told salary range. My current FRM is NEVER in field but to hear range of their salary was a hit in gut. I do think there are a couple really good FRMs and they travel but not to the extent some of the salesforce organization does and they all work from home one day a week. I’m just shocked. I want everyone to get paid what they deserve, I’m not a hater. But $140?? GTFO!

The post shows RSM but you are talking about FRM so let’s go with that. Most make more than your quote. Not a bad wage considering they killed a biologic and singlehanded are responsible for the worst biologic launch ever. It’s a shit sales model with no accountability from these coasters. You think management would understand that the TMs quit because of the FRM. It’s not fixed so another round is coming. Just beyond sad.

The post shows RSM but you are talking about FRM so let’s go with that. Most make more than your quote. Not a bad wage considering they killed a biologic and singlehanded are responsible for the worst biologic launch ever. It’s a shit sales model with no accountability from these coasters. You think management would understand that the TMs quit because of the FRM. It’s not fixed so another round is coming. Just beyond sad.

I think person meant FRM too. What a mess and it never lets up. If FRMs are making over $140k damn that’s crazy! Mine only worked with Levulan rep and pretty much said Ilumya is too much of a headache and never went to offices. Constantly chasing FRM down.
I think TMs and FRMs have all had it for many reasons. I’m tired of TMs getting the blame. I have docs who won’t write anymore because hub disaster.

I am a TM, and as much as I would like to place blame on the FRM's, I can't. This is a problem soooo much bigger than FRM's being inept.

90% don’t support the Ilumya TMs for shit. It may be a leadership issue surrounding that. the bottom line is that when we needed them they either hid or left. TMs are still getting blamed for their inadequacies. if I have to talk to my RSM one more time about why so few BIs were pulled through I’m going to quit. HEAR THIS LOUD AND CLEAR... The FRMs absolutely FUCKED this up. Those actions cost Sun millions of dollars in 2019 revenue and jeopardized the brand and Sun’s footing in the US markets. Why their management is still in place after that cluster is a question for A.G.. Again 99% of TMs are looking and that is why. Instead of us filling our pockets with cash we listened to endless excuses from those fart bags. I’m done with this chaos.

You have so many resources at your disposal. Instead of being effective you complain. A positive mindset is lacking and it is a shame.

im not even in sales and would say ‘gimme a break’

this thing was broken before it got out of the barn

you know what’s a shame ? You are. Go back to your breakfast.

90% don’t support the Ilumya TMs for shit. It may be a leadership issue surrounding that. the bottom line is that when we needed them they either hid or left. TMs are still getting blamed for their inadequacies. if I have to talk to my RSM one more time about why so few BIs were pulled through I’m going to quit. HEAR THIS LOUD AND CLEAR... The FRMs absolutely FUCKED this up. Those actions cost Sun millions of dollars in 2019 revenue and jeopardized the brand and Sun’s footing in the US markets. Why their management is still in place after that cluster is a question for A.G.. Again 99% of TMs are looking and that is why. Instead of us filling our pockets with cash we listened to endless excuses from those fart bags. I’m done with this chaos.

YES!!! This post is 100% dead on!! My offices couldn’t stand my FRM. Never showed, never returned calls, didn’t do jack shit! Scripts were lost, doctors/office lost confidence in us, just a shit show. Now my FRM would support other derm division but never Ilumya. Zero accountability!! STOP BLAMING THE TMs!!

YES!!! This post is 100% dead on!! My offices couldn’t stand my FRM. Never showed, never returned calls, didn’t do jack shit! Scripts were lost, doctors/office lost confidence in us, just a shit show. Now my FRM would support other derm division but never Ilumya. Zero accountability!! STOP BLAMING THE TMs!!

This drug was doomed from the day Merck started. Poor study design, no self administration. They handicapped it from the start, and the sold it to the first naive and desperate company they could find.

Hcp admin was a deliberate and proactive plans by Kyle and Steve. Let’s not forget that. We had every opportunity to ask for self admin. They thought it would be easy... but never did the work to understand what it would really mean. Naive and incompetent