• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Ilumya RSMs check your Ego

anonymous

This applies to mainly East Region RSMs and Eye Candy Andy. You all don’t walk on water. You all didn’t part the Red Sea or cure cancer so lose attitudes you did. You all are managers for a company with one of the worst reputations and lousy drug. Listening to you all could give everyone in pharma a bad rap. Do your TMs know how bad you all talk about them? It’s insane how petty you all are. Female RSM In East stop bad mouthing people to make yourself look better. Everyone with half a brain sees through you. East Region just sucks ass.

<

This applies to mainly East Region RSMs and Eye Candy Andy. You all don’t walk on water. You all didn’t part the Red Sea or cure cancer so lose attitudes you did. You all are managers for a company with one of the worst reputations and lousy drug. Listening to you all could give everyone in pharma a bad rap. Do your TMs know how bad you all talk about them? It’s insane how petty you all are. Female RSM In East stop bad mouthing people to make yourself look better. Everyone with half a brain sees through you. East Region just sucks ass.

Is anyone ever happy here? Seems everyone is still pretty miserable especially in the East. I left awhile ago because it was toxic, best word to describe it. Some nice people but not worth it.

Is anyone ever happy here? Seems everyone is still pretty miserable especially in the East. I left awhile ago because it was toxic, best word to describe it. Some nice people but not worth it.
Is anyone happy HERE? I LEFT a while ago? Can't be here if you left dummy. Are you dumb or confused? LOL!

Is anyone happy HERE? I LEFT a while ago? Can't be here if you left dummy. Are you dumb or confused? LOL!

The person may have misspoke. It’s cafepharma, are we now policing a poster’s vocab? I did leave and on occasion may use the word here. I’m not a dummy or confused because I got another job and LEFT!

Not just the worst assembled group of RSMs but worst group of individuals as a whole.