• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Ilumya Meeting Registration??

anonymous

Anyone hear if we are still going to meeting? My RSM says Princeton is finalizing “details” and then travel will re-open for us to book. Last email I rec’d was some people may have to come in earlier or something but rest of us would book next day? Who knows at this point. NOONE WANTS TO GO for many reasons. Do a webex, save the cash, and take those non-competes you want us to sign while at meeting and throw them in trash!

<

Anyone hear if we are still going to meeting? My RSM says Princeton is finalizing “details” and then travel will re-open for us to book. Last email I rec’d was some people may have to come in earlier or something but rest of us would book next day? Who knows at this point. NOONE WANTS TO GO for many reasons. Do a webex, save the cash, and take those non-competes you want us to sign while at meeting and throw them in trash!

Sorry buddy, you signed up for the Viking slave ship joy ride. Now take your beatings. A few days of no information, condescension, humiliation, motivational poems, bad food, and signing the non-competes.

I am a passenger on this “ship” as well. Who knew we’d all be dreading going to Florida? Let’s suck it up, fake smile our way through the BS, and don’t sign anything.

Sorry buddy, you signed up for the Viking slave ship joy ride. Now take your beatings. A few days of no information, condescension, humiliation, motivational poems, bad food, and signing the non-competes.

Word is we’ll be fed by the Calcutta Catering Company at the meeting, so start your Pepto Bismal now.

Leadership promised big numbers based upon a whim. Now the numbers aren’t there and leadership wants to can several Ilumya reps to make a point. What point? That leadership can’t forecast for shit? No pay, no leadership and no support isn’t cutting it people! No wonder the Ilumya reps are disgusted.

Leadership promised big numbers based upon a whim. Now the numbers aren’t there and leadership wants to can several Ilumya reps to make a point. What point? That leadership can’t forecast for shit? No pay, no leadership and no support isn’t cutting it people! No wonder the Ilumya reps are disgusted.

Ilumya leadership are a bunch of lying douche bags. Now they are having to reap what they sowed.