Ilumya Indianapolis TM Job Open

anonymous

Anyone know why Indy TM is no longer with Sun? Territory and manager decent? Reached out to a couple people before applying and I didn’t get a lot of enthusiasm about company. Yes I’ve read posts but you never know.

<

Anyone know why Indy TM is no longer with Sun? Territory and manager decent? Reached out to a couple people before applying and I didn’t get a lot of enthusiasm about company. Yes I’ve read posts but you never know.

I just fucking hate it when people post shit about themself or one of the gossip girls goes prodding. Who cares! The loser left.

Don’t know why Indy open. Good luck to her for whatever reason she isn’t with Sun anymore.
Current TMs aren’t going to tell truth, need paycheck until they get another job. 99% what you read unfortunately is true. If you need check, apply.

I’m a TM and was asked about opening. I didn’t know person left. It sucks when someone calls looking for honest insight and you want to scream RUN but you tow the line out of paranoia. Everyone needs a paycheck.

I’m a TM and was asked about opening. I didn’t know person left. It sucks when someone calls looking for honest insight and you want to scream RUN but you tow the line out of paranoia. Everyone needs a paycheck.

If you can’t be honest about the situation here then you’re as much as an a**hole as the people in Princeton.
You could give them the story and let them figure out if it’s right for them.

You’re doing the same thing Fran did, you loser. Why don’t you jump over to UCB so you can kiss his a** over there.

you deserve each other.