• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

ILD Clinical Educators

<

It is mostly sales people on here, so we really don't know much about these positions. I know the reps on that side of the company like it very much. It is like a tiny company inside of a bigger company. It has it's own culture. Good luck in your decision.

It is mostly sales people on here, so we really don't know much about these positions. I know the reps on that side of the company like it very much. It is like a tiny company inside of a bigger company. It has it's own culture. Good luck in your decision.
Thank you for your professional response.

I work in the IPF division and this has been the best job and culture I have ever worked with at any company or division. Pay is solid and the job has its challenges but it was the best career move I ever made.

Yes. They will bring 150 on board for about 5 years, tell them they are the future of BI, then fire them all. Kind of like the CSCs.
No different than any other pharma job. HSBS should be next to go. Current leadership was never fond of the idea. All the original GTM guru's are gone. What do HSBS and KAMs do all day in closed systems?

No different than any other pharma job. HSBS should be next to go. Current leadership was never fond of the idea. All the original GTM guru's are gone. What do HSBS and KAMs do all day in closed systems?
They have a lot to do. HSBS sends 5 VAEs, and KAMs send Excell reports to 45 people [that no one reads] and then he writes STARS about it while he touches himself.

They have a lot to do. HSBS sends 5 VAEs, and KAMs send Excell reports to 45 people [that no one reads] and then he writes STARS about it while he touches himself.

Sounds like every other pharma job, just need to add driving around for 3 hours pretending to talk with prescribers until the DM shows up and then going to the same 5 offices where they still see reps...again.

I work in the IPF division and this has been the best job and culture I have ever worked with at any company or division. Pay is solid and the job has its challenges but it was the best career move I ever made.
Couldn’t agree more! Received my call sign / nickname when I joined. What a cool Division
Best club to be in at BI. Highly recommended

Yes glad to see some folks who are really Clinical contribute. You gotta watch S4B
From now on he will be referred to as Dr. Sanderson and the clinical champ will known as Mrs Esterhouse.
The presidents club meeting is being held at Bushwood Country Club.