• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

If you're retained will you stay long-term

<

i am 2.5 yrs from retiring, so I am hoping to be retained and make it to that milestone. I am on the diabetes side. The day I reach that retirement milestone, I am out of here. If I make it through this month, that is. Who knows.

I'd like to stay. I've been here a long time and built a small reputation. BUT, there's no future here. There are no products to sell really. Last I checked we were in sales. That requires something to sell. If you're selling rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong, might be time to start looking for other employment.

I'd like to stay. I've been here a long time and built a small reputation. BUT, there's no future here. There are no products to sell really. Last I checked we were in sales. That requires something to sell. If you're selling rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong, might be time to start looking for other employment.

Built a small reputation? That's hilarious. You ask a doctor to sign for samples dude.

You're dangerous.