• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

If you have the answer I would appreciate a response

Anonymous

I do not have a computer to check this. But when someone finds out they are being let go --around feb 1st--- are they stll considered an employee thru March? Just curious about stock options that vest in march and if we lose that. I thought we were pd thru end of march...is that correct? So employee thru end of March? If you know thanks. I have no way of looking up this info at this time. Thanks again.

I do not have a computer to check this. But when someone finds out they are being let go --around feb 1st--- are they stll considered an employee thru March? Just curious about stock options that vest in march and if we lose that. I thought we were pd thru end of march...is that correct? So employee thru end of March? If you know thanks. I have no way of looking up this info at this time. Thanks again.

We are employees through 3/31. We bonus and are treated like we were in the field. Severance picks up 4/1.

No one can take away what you have and you still have to wait until they vest. Only options become viable at termination but those are now mostly gone. You will not work past your termination but you will be paid, so in essence you all get 8 extra weeks pay and health insurance. Pretty good deal considering you now won't have to sit by a lake and fake calls and bring lunch home to your kids.

Hate to disappoint you but this slimy rep Does have options already...and more will vest BEFORE d-day...and I wil cash them out.... You are uninformed ....

Shares are pro rated, options are immediately vested on termination.

But you have two years to exercise them.

Shares are of multiple types. The recent ones need to vest on schedule, but are prorated.