If u r retained will u b actively looking 4 another job?

<

I'm thinking about being a UPS driver, no formulary, no proof of efficacy, no feeding people, no sample inventory, no expense reports, no DM hovering, no compliance certification, no pharmacies switching my scripts, no managed care, no layoffs, etc. etc. & when I finish my days work I don't have any office work to do in the evening. Or maybe I'll just let the government take care of me with y'alls money as long as y'all keep working.

If you are on Cardio or Resp. you've got about a year (assuming you have a job in July resp. Reps). Spiriva off Patent, Pradaxa off patent. The company has nothing for you to tell. I think cardio might be able to pull some people over to metabolic so there's some hope there I suppose. Resp is doomed though. If you're smart, start looking immediately.

I left BI a year ago glad I did. It's disappointing that the company has handled pipeline and people issues so badly. Its unfortunate that so many good people are going through such anxiety.

I will be looking... Placed in territory 50+ miles away from my home... Everyone said that you had to 'live in your territory.' I didn't ask for this, nor did I campaign for this... Wish I had a package.