• Tue news: Starboard wants to hold Pfizer leadership accountable. Moderna norovirus vaccine. Health insurer merger talks. Editas looks for CRISPR partner. Otsuka kidney disease trial. See more on our front page

If I See That Stupid Crestor Commercial One More Time, I'm Gonna Throw UP

Anonymous

This stupid Crestor commercial is the most nauseating thing I've seen on television. Can someone please tell your company that is just plain stupid, especially in light of the new guidelines for statins. I'm sure that others feel the same way. Please!

New guide lines my ass, that's like telling a diabetic not to worry about how much insulin you are taking as long as you are taking some insulin.

The ADA has specific guidelines for the management of the diabetic patient. Your stupid Crestor commercial is so corny that my grandkids even make fun of it. If you really think this is going to drive patients into their doctors office and asking for Crestor, then maybe your LDL levels are so high they have clouded your brain.

The ADA has specific guidelines for the management of the diabetic patient. Your stupid Crestor commercial is so corny that my grandkids even make fun of it. If you really think this is going to drive patients into their doctors office and asking for Crestor, then maybe your LDL levels are so high they have clouded your brain.

Don't shoot the messenger. Talk to marketing.

This stupid Crestor commercial is the most nauseating thing I've seen on television. Can someone please tell your company that is just plain stupid, especially in light of the new guidelines for statins. I'm sure that others feel the same way. Please!

The company is simply following the current hypnotic, gullibility broadcasting clause of having a black, level-headed professional dictating to a white male idiot who is relying upon the wisdom of the highly educated black gentleman, as his sedentary wife and pajama-boy son are enjoying doing nothing in the comfort of their sofa-life. This is the mantra of today's hypnotized, racially obsessed culture.

The company is simply following the current hypnotic, gullibility broadcasting clause of having a black, level-headed professional dictating to a white male idiot who is relying upon the wisdom of the highly educated black gentleman, as his sedentary wife and pajama-boy son are enjoying doing nothing in the comfort of their sofa-life. This is the mantra of today's hypnotized, racially obsessed culture.

Spot on. So long as the white male is marginalized and the black is presented as superior, the ad gets approved.

The leftist media is influencing the weak. AZ is weak, as are many others. Vote for the strong, sell your AZ stock.

Traditionally white males have been seen as oppressors of minorities and entitled. Putting a "minority" in an idiotic role could be viewed by some as insensitive and racist. In order to be "sensitive" to those feelings it is therefore OK to portray the aloof middle aged white male as a moronic goofball, ala Crestor, but to reverse that role is not OK.

Placing a black male as physician shows diversity and subconsciously reaches out to the black audience that as an expert he is concerned about cholesterol and they should be too. Maybe that is looking too much into marketing, but I'm sure these people craft every split second of a commercial.

Anyway, I get it, why should the white middle aged male always be the target?

As dumb as the commercial is, everyone IS talking about it. Miley Cyrus anyone?

We should get Richard Sherman, the dude who went hysterical during his post game interview with Erin Andrews, as our spokesman. And he is a Stanford graduate with a degree in communications. "don't mean nothing, man."

We should get Richard Sherman, the dude who went hysterical during his post game interview with Erin Andrews, as our spokesman. And he is a Stanford graduate with a degree in communications. "don't mean nothing, man."

The idiot couldn't write a coherent paragraph if his life depended on it. Like most athletes, I am sure he was passed along to keep him eligible to play. Just goes to show you that schools with a "good reputation" will allow any ignorant fool to attend if they can play a sport.