• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

I'd rather sell Rozerem than.......

Anonymous

Edarbi! At least Rozerem was different than other sleep aids,and I made more on one bonus check with Rozerem,than I ever will in total on Edarbi! Edarbi is like a horse with a broken leg,let's put it out of it's misery!!!

<

Dude, no one actually sells edarbi. It's a game of begging offices to take a few samples so it looks like you are actually doing something. Here's a tip. Make a deal with a number of offices that you will give them enough samples every month for 1 to 4 patients to fully cover their monthly edarbi utilization. They will find a patient or four that do not have Rx coverage and gladly accept samples for them as long as they can get a full month of samples for that patient each and every months. It's a win win. You get to show sample activity and the office takes care of their cash paying patient.

That's the only way to keep you edarbi sample activity where it needs to be.

Good luck and don't sweat the "selling' part. If you try to actually sell that dog you will go insane.

Dude, no one actually sells edarbi. It's a game of begging offices to take a few samples so it looks like you are actually doing something. Here's a tip. Make a deal with a number of offices that you will give them enough samples every month for 1 to 4 patients to fully cover their monthly edarbi utilization. They will find a patient or four that do not have Rx coverage and gladly accept samples for them as long as they can get a full month of samples for that patient each and every months. It's a win win. You get to show sample activity and the office takes care of their cash paying patient.

That's the only way to keep you edarbi sample activity where it needs to be.

Good luck and don't sweat the "selling' part. If you try to actually sell that dog you will go insane.

Dead on balls post!

Believe it or not,but before Ambien went generic,I was pulling in @ 100 rx's a week! The good old days,gone forever with this "me-too" product-mentality company!

What Rozerem goes to show is that even with a low volume weak product, you can still create an incentive plan that actually provides an incentive to sell. That was back in the old days, with the sales management we have now, they fuck up everything they touch. The Edarbi incentive plan is a joke.

What Rozerem goes to show is that even with a low volume weak product, you can still create an incentive plan that actually provides an incentive to sell. That was back in the old days, with the sales management we have now, they fuck up everything they touch. The Edarbi incentive plan is a joke.

This post is soooooo true!I really can't think of even ONE positive thing they have done to make this company better and stronger. It's been all downhill for the last 2 years