• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Icahn now back into AGN with reported 4%

<

I think Icahn is in just to make money on a stock that has gotten beat up for a long time. Not sure of his relationship with Tepper but Icahn may have just a financial interest since selling his previous position. Hard to believe though, that he views Saunders with high regard since he lost his ass with the last position.

You raise an interesting point, but the gimp isn’t really good at running an ongoing business. He’s a destroyer of companies and culture which makes him valuable to profiteers like Icahn. He could be breaking him out to go rape the outside shareholders at another company. General public is duped by the management change, Allergan shares rise temporarily Icahn dumps and walks away. It’s the American way for these people. Someday they’ll all burn in hell.

I can only imagine Icahn screaming at BS like an angry mom talking down a cocky arrogant teenage boy: “I brought you into the Allergan world, and I sure as hell can take you out!”

Sigh....this is what happens when you promote a compliance guy to CEO. Truth is BS is nothing without Fred Hassan. He follows Fred’s playbook but without Fred’s intelligence and instincts. Take it from someone who watched a similar debacle occur at one of his former companies. He does not possess the inclination or ability to grow a great company long term. He’s the Corporate equivalent of a used car salesman.

our good old Brent...his karma debts are coming due. lies, cheating, getting too much botox in your face, cooking your books, flying around on company jets for personal reasons to golf and loaf...stepping on everyone who is a threat...times up buddy. step aside and let a grown up pro fix your mess. haven't you done enough damage. now go spend your latest check for $50M...go buy yourself another new toy and go away. your work is done. Bye Bye.

our good old Brent...his karma debts are coming due. lies, cheating, getting too much botox in your face, cooking your books, flying around on company jets for personal reasons to golf and loaf...stepping on everyone who is a threat...times up buddy. step aside and let a grown up pro fix your mess. haven't you done enough damage. now go spend your latest check for $50M...go buy yourself another new toy and go away. your work is done. Bye Bye.

Are you sure that you're not talking about Panda?