• Wed news: Merck - Modifi acquisition. Med device earnings. Lilly’s UK Alzheimer’s nod. Senators probe Lilly, Pfizer DTC Rxing. Regeneron loses bid to block Amgen Eylea biosim. See more on our front page

IBD openings

Im not even mad at ya for trying to be a ball buster. I am truly sorry that you are bitter. From what I gather “from getting on cp to find out about openings” is that your role is getting eliminated right here at Christmas. Good luck to you!

Don't worry you won't get the position anyway. They don't want people that come to cafepharma to ask why a job opening is posted. It's pretty self explanatory. Good luck on that call!
I “come to come to ask why a job is open” because there seems to be a lot of uncertainty within the company andcwas curious about this division in particular. You are one of the many that will be negatively impacted by the looming reorganization now that they’re acquired Shire, I gather? Man that sucks right here at the holidays. Sorry your bitter. Good luck to you!

I “come to come to ask why a job is open” because there seems to be a lot of uncertainty within the company andcwas curious about this division in particular. You are one of the many that will be negatively impacted by the looming reorganization now that they’re acquired Shire, I gather? Man that sucks right here at the holidays. Sorry your bitter. Good luck to you!

You make it seem like getting away from this dumpster fire of a company with a big fat severance is a bad thing.