I won 6 flames instead of 100k in bonus money

anonymous

Now my baseline is so high I won't be making any bonus again. I still have no manage care coverage 1 year in selling this product. These directors must have taken drugs just to get through this call with a smile on their. This has been an abomination! How many have resigned in just the last 6 months. The numbers are outstanding. All being replaced by recent college graduates. This is shameful!

<

but wait there's more.......build a 90 million dollar building in San Francisco in secrecy. Then brag about it on Linked In with a sake celebration picture. Then the following week send the Americans an email from Tokyo telling us to cut expenses, and to tighten our belts. All while depleting our bonus, incorrectly forecasting our product by 2 billion dollars, cutting our 401k's, o eliminating our wellness reward, and overall making very little money during the launch of a new product. These Japanese people we were work for are rotten to the core. Get out while you can. This place will never reward you.

Does this sentiment apply to Iveric team?

They promoted the most toxic, fake, non-leader, non-inspiring person to control the entire division. I have never been part of such a toxic work environment under this person in my entire career. I question everything in my career after these last 5 years at astellas.

Biggest clown on the call winning his first award at Astellas lowest point and unable to be humble about it. Responsible for hundreds of destroyed careers. HUNDREDS!