I want every BI Rep in Metabolic and CV to Silently Quit

anonymous

I want every BI in Metabolic and CV to Silently Quit till these asinine MCE metrics are deleted. Put in all the bogus Metrics but work a quarter as hard. Let the numbers crash and burn and when they ask you why the numbers suck say I've been hitting all your metrics and don't have time for actual sales. I mean it....from this point forward I'm not doing shit but just clicking away......These assholes won't wake up unless we have a total sales collapse.....who's with me? YL can kiss me fucking ass.

<

I want every BI in Metabolic and CV to Silently Quit till these asinine MCE metrics are deleted. Put in all the bogus Metrics but work a quarter as hard. Let the numbers crash and burn and when they ask you why the numbers suck say I've been hitting all your metrics and don't have time for actual sales. I mean it....from this point forward I'm not doing shit but just clicking away......These assholes won't wake up unless we have a total sales collapse.....who's with me? YL can kiss me fucking ass.

I already started quite quitting in December when they blind sided the HSBS and cut them two weeks before Christmas. I’m with you!

I’m for sure not with you …might take a while but you’ll be fired …while I’m in PC such a dork u are lol
Keep making your fake calls to the no-see cardiologists, checking your boxes and believing that PC has anything to do with your amazing sales skills. If you spike the Kool-Aid, it tastes a lot better.