• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

I spent my week brain storming for a # campaign

anonymous

didn't make a single actual call - I still entered my expected calls because the summer contest requires it - and I think our idea is just ok.

imagine, I used to go make calls all over my territory and get paid to move the needle.

now, I spent the whole week with my district mates on calls, text chains, and Teams meetings to work through ideas on the # campaign.

this place is some kinda weird. all that seems to matter is image she can bamboozle her masters with

meanwhile, my alcoholic RSD is no where to be found, as usual

<

It's about time you realized that what's important is image. Image is everything. Substance is nothing.

At least in derm.

Those that will get promoted will be skilled at playing the Amgen style game. All that matters.

Now get that hash tag completed. 100% chance leadership doesn't do social media anyway. You think Ashita spends her time on tik Tok?

Talked to my DM last night and was told that the entire episode was a failure. Not a single idea was viral worthy.

There were a lot of girl giggles from the judges and it will be spun as a massive success.

Just glad our district isn't moving on in the contest.

Now, I need to make sure my execution numbers look perfect since this is the last day I "work" each week.

Talked to my DM last night and was told that the entire episode was a failure. Not a single idea was viral worthy.

There were a lot of girl giggles from the judges and it will be spun as a massive success.

Just glad our district isn't moving on in the contest.

Now, I need to make sure my execution numbers look perfect since this is the last day I "work" each week.
Remember nothing is a lie, if you live in make believe world. Fake calls rule!

Remember nothing is a lie, if you live in make believe world. Fake calls rule!
So, if I believe my RSD is a drunk who is a direct reflection on the big boss, then it doesn't matter if I fake calls? Is that how this works?

So, if I believe is wrong to create fictitious TikTok accounts to stalk the women in my district to pressure them, fire them, harass them, and its a direct reflection on the big boss, then it doesn't matter if I fake calls?

I get it I think.

So, if I believe my RSD is a drunk who is a direct reflection on the big boss, then it doesn't matter if I fake calls? Is that how this works?

So, if I believe is wrong to create fictitious TikTok accounts to stalk the women in my district to pressure them, fire them, harass them, and its a direct reflection on the big boss, then it doesn't matter if I fake calls?

I get it I think.
Yes, donut boy-change the way you think. Your thinking is deluted