• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

I Smell A Rat

Bubble Burster

So Comrade OhBullShit introduces his "Homeowners, Bill of Rights."

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but OBlahBlah claims that the housing collapse is Bush's fault, right?

Don't you at least think there just might be something a teeny bit fishy that Obamachevsky cynicly waited until he is running for reelection to propose it? Do any of you ObamaLovers think that the coincidence might be a wee bit self-serving?

If it is so f***ing important and urgent, why didn't the Shithead In Chief propose it three f***ing years ago?

Can you say "November 6?"

Last edited by a moderator:

<

So Comrade OhBullShit introduces his "Homeowners, Bill of Rights."

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but OBlahBlah claims that the housing collapse is Bush's fault, right?

Don't you at least think there just might be something a teeny bit fishy that Obamachevsky cynicly waited until he is running for reelection to propose it? Do any of you ObamaLovers think that the coincidence might be a wee bit self-serving?

If it is so f***ing important and urgent, why didn't the Shithead In Chief propose it three f***ing years ago?

Can you say "November 6?"

The same reason he wasted the first two years on healthcare instead of jobs. It has always been about his agenda. Not what the people wanted or needed.

Here we have the online equivalent to talking to oneself.

Small wonder, the little tool has no one else to talk to. He is so desperate for companionship, he checks his phone constantly, hoping for an opportunity to make some dumb ass name that he tries to apply to the president. Poor little fool/tool is so confused, he doesn't know what hateful but stupid name to call next.
Then there is the usual and predictable beat downs he takes daily from the more intelligent posters, or what frustrates the tool even more, is when he is IGNORED.
So there it is, why one must talk to oneself, the voices, god, the demonic voices of stupid constervatard thought.

The same reason he wasted the first two years on healthcare instead of jobs. It has always been about his agenda. Not what the people wanted or needed.

which is why he will be re-elected, because he hasn't done what the people (Republicans) wanted (roll over).

Small wonder, the little tool has no one else to talk to. He is so desperate for companionship, he checks his phone constantly, hoping for an opportunity to make some dumb ass name that he tries to apply to the president. Poor little fool/tool is so confused, he doesn't know what hateful but stupid name to call next.
Then there is the usual and predictable beat downs he takes daily from the more intelligent posters, or what frustrates the tool even more, is when he is IGNORED.
So there it is, why one must talk to oneself, the voices, god, the demonic voices of stupid constervatard thought.

Ignorance cannot be ignored; it must be confronted with logic, reason, and the occasional swift kick in the ass.

BB does seem kind of off-balance, but since I do not know the reasons for him being so, I cannot ignore him, as it would deny me the few laughs I have in a day fraught with chaos and disorder.