• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

I-Rep and CTE..I am still not finished for the week?

Anonymous

Ok it is about 11:30 pm on a Friday and I took a little time to relax and get a quick meal at home...not more than an hour. Why am I still entering CTE names and then hoping to enter the 10-2- or 30 names into I-rep that I spoke to on those group presentations,,,, Where did we get this Software from? This is a joke..right?

<

Ok it is about 11:30 pm on a Friday and I took a little time to relax and get a quick meal at home...not more than an hour. Why am I still entering CTE names and then hoping to enter the 10-2- or 30 names into I-rep that I spoke to on those group presentations,,,, Where did we get this Software from? This is a joke..right?

OMG me too! Who piloted this thing?
Managed Care? I assume it was free!
MAX, even the 2009 version we were running was better than this!

OMG me too! Who piloted this thing?
Managed Care? I assume it was free!
MAX, even the 2009 version we were running was better than this!

It doesnt matter what district of Robo-reps piloted this terrible thing because truth is we all say "yeah its wonderful" when our DMs and RMs tell us to or it is "understood" that we keep a super duper positive attitude. "Transparency" and "open honest communication" DO NOT EXIST. Our IT sucks and Abbvie will do no more about it than Abbott did. I would incorporate this data entry bullshit into your work day until you are called out and forced to at night.