• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

I really hate BI...

<

Feeling is mutual. BI hates you too. Well, maybe 'hate' is a bit strong. More of a strong dislike.

Drop your keys, secure ID and company vehicle off at your DM's house.

Remember.....the grass is always greener....

Read the threads and a trend is visible. Threads from morale to naming names. BI lacks leadership that cares. Once the leadership turns over and people care, the company will get better. BI can be a positive work environment. BI will be good again, I hope! I want to stay here another 20 years!

Read the threads and a trend is visible. Threads from morale to naming names. BI lacks leadership that cares. Once the leadership turns over and people care, the company will get better. BI can be a positive work environment. BI will be good again, I hope! I want to stay here another 20 years!

Dream on. The only way BI would "change" is if you wipe out the leadership, starting from Germany. Germany is the source of the problem.