• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

I never thought I would live to see the day...

anonymous

I got to meet an Ashfield rep I will be working with and finally, I have some eye candy to look at.

BI definitely goes out of its way to hire some of the ugliest girls that qualify for being a rep in pharma. The endless parade of frumpy looking, overweight pantsuits finally came to an end. It took another company to do it, but the streak is finally over

Thank you Ashfield!

<

Agree, my Ashfield rep is a buffed and ripped. When he smiles with those pearly whites I just melt. The dimple is an extra bonus. Thank you! No more looking at the BI guys, which sorry is not much. So glad I have a respiratory product because my breath has been taken away.

I thought that the Ashfield reps weren't coming onboard until after Sept.1
No, they are definitely out working with us in the field. Thank goodness for that too. This shakeup finally gave way to someone I can work with who wears makeup and has hair below the shoulders and isn't built like a city maintenance worker who fixes broken water mains . I know we are a German company but c'mon, we don't have to recreate the East German Womens Olympic teams from the 70s, do we?

No, they are definitely out working with us in the field. Thank goodness for that too. This shakeup finally gave way to someone I can work with who wears makeup and has hair below the shoulders and isn't built like a city maintenance worker who fixes broken water mains . I know we are a German company but c'mon, we don't have to recreate the East German Womens Olympic teams from the 70s, do we?

You need to be on Late Nite dude!

Agree, my Ashfield rep is a buffed and ripped. When he smiles with those pearly whites I just melt. The dimple is an extra bonus. Thank you! No more looking at the BI guys, which sorry is not much. So glad I have a respiratory product because my breath has been taken away.

10/10 best comment I've read this week on CP

[

Ashfield, please keep hiring hot men! Our new rep used to be a fitness model!!!!!
His body looks like it is Rick hard and busting out of his suit!!! QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5718136"]No, they are definitely out working with us in the field. Thank goodness for that too. This shakeup finally gave way to someone I can work with who wears makeup and has hair below the shoulders and isn't built like a city maintenance worker who fixes broken water mains . I know we are a German company but c'mon, we don't have to recreate the East German Womens Olympic teams from the 70s, do we?[/QUOTE]

[

Ashfield, please keep hiring hot men! Our new rep used to be a fitness model!!!!!
His body looks like it is Rick hard and busting out of his suit!!! QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5718136"]No, they are definitely out working with us in the field. Thank goodness for that too. This shakeup finally gave way to someone I can work with who wears makeup and has hair below the shoulders and isn't built like a city maintenance worker who fixes broken water mains . I know we are a German company but c'mon, we don't have to recreate the East German Womens Olympic teams from the 70s, do we?
[/QUOTE]
just like a women to not know how to write a post correctly