I miss Pfizer

Anonymous

-I miss the numerous trips
-I miss the large salary
-I miss the 24 hour fire drills
-I miss the success stories one after another on voicemail
-I miss people running up their bosses backs at meeting thinking it will mean something
-I miss ACE points
-I miss $100 to get me to work out
-I miss the Pfizer store

<

I miss most of those things too. However, I do not miss DBM's who don't coach, but criticise and make themselves look "good" on the backs of reps who do all of the work, but get none of the credit.

The trips and dinners were good tho.

I only miss NY.... Otherwise I have a great career in Healthcare IT sales. Both professionally and financially I'm MUCH BETTER off then when I was at Pfizer. But Pfizer was a good start for me.

It was great being an ambassador of corporate greed and deception for pure exorbitant profit - whatta way to go -

I miss all the great golf I played with Dr's at some very exclusive golf courses and spending a lot of my time at professional sports games. The best ocurred when the games got rained out and the Dr. couldn't make the make up game, so I took the family.

I too loved the 3 hour district poa dinner where I always ordered the most expensive items>

I also loved using the same Dr. to speak for a small group of his own partners and in return he used my drug exclusively! What greed!