I just quit this hell hole. Eat my dung Galderma

God

Life starts when you leave this rathole. I just left this place and couldn’t be happier. You have no idea how terrible this place is until you make it to the other side. Folks- don’t be afraid to see what’s on the other side. There are companies that value employees and don’t make threats and treat you nice. Look around. Life or short. If you are miserable ( which you absolutely are- go ahead and just admit it and be ok with that). You’ll be fine. Take the leap. You might be pleasantly surprised. Worst case- you now have freedom and dignity in what you do. YOLO. #galdermasucksthebigdong.

Life starts when you leave this rathole. I just left this place and couldn’t be happier. You have no idea how terrible this place is until you make it to the other side. Folks- don’t be afraid to see what’s on the other side. There are companies that value employees and don’t make threats and treat you nice. Look around. Life or short. If you are miserable ( which you absolutely are- go ahead and just admit it and be ok with that). You’ll be fine. Take the leap. You might be pleasantly surprised. Worst case- you now have freedom and dignity in what you do. YOLO. #galdermasucksthebigdong.

congratulations! You made it out of Shawshank. Keep us posted on what it’s like and if possible, which industry or company you’re at so we can find a better place to work at. I’m miserable here!

I wonder what the EQT investors think about Fleming’s performance. We’ve missed every quarter since I can remember and the ipo thing was a silly little capital raise to pay off debt. Is there a point where even the eqt investors can put someone more capable than flemming and get him out of here? Theres no way someone with half a brain thinks he’s doing a good job.

I wonder what the EQT investors think about Fleming’s performance. We’ve missed every quarter since I can remember and the ipo thing was a silly little capital raise to pay off debt. Is there a point where even the eqt investors can put someone more capable than flemming and get him out of here? Theres no way someone with half a brain thinks he’s doing a good job.
Very valid assessment of the situation. I wonder how Flemming can continue justifying himself as CEO or how much longer he will be able to do so. At some point someone at EQT will (hopefully) wake up and help save Galderma.

I’m new to pharma world but every company seems to suck. I’ve interviewed for all these companies but no hire. Any insight on how to get a job at these companies? I see so many people on linked in whose previous experience were the same as mine yet I am not having any luck. I interviewed for galderma, Baxter, astra zeneca, regeneron, etc

I’m new to pharma world but every company seems to suck. I’ve interviewed for all these companies but no hire. Any insight on how to get a job at these companies? I see so many people on linked in whose previous experience were the same as mine yet I am not having any luck. I interviewed for galderma, Baxter, astra zeneca, regeneron, etc

start with contract sales

https://www.syneoshealth.com/

Ya gotta be hot sizzler to get hired. Then once you get a bunch of junk done and you look like leather or Madonna, they cut and that’s new openings for new talent. The cycle of injectable world

we haven’t missed every quarter though according to EQT. All that matters is 85%, not 100%. That’s the fluff. Flemming sets our quotas so high that when he reports performance to EQT, he can also report a net profit gain too by reducing reps compensation. Why else would a company send out pips mentioning that you need to perform at 85% and not 100%? Anyone pay attention to him saying Galderma had its best quarter in company history? 1.1 billion? Do reps feel that way? Do reps feel as if they are sharing in that success? Nope.

someone made a comment about galderma being a giant human centipede everyone eating someone’s else’s crap. I am still here and folks are ready to have a mutiny and leave. This place is junk

someone made a comment about galderma being a giant human centipede everyone eating someone’s else’s crap. I am still here and folks are ready to have a mutiny and leave. This place is junk
Everyone is just waiting for someone to set the details of the mutiny. No sales in first two weeks of July!

You guys are trying to tell me that a company that can’t provide correct W2s to its employees in the US for tax purposes I’d going to launch a biologic. Hahaha. Everyone in the company got inaccurate W2s in 2023 and then the leadership gave folks 150 bucks to go get it fixed by an accountant. Imagine how incompetent you have to be to not have a basic function like that not to mention how much legal trouble they can get employees into with that. Even a 50 person company knows that this is basic HR. HR in US is a sham. This company is a bunch of jokers.

we haven’t missed every quarter though according to EQT. All that matters is 85%, not 100%. That’s the fluff. Flemming sets our quotas so high that when he reports performance to EQT, he can also report a net profit gain too by reducing reps compensation. Why else would a company send out pips mentioning that you need to perform at 85% and not 100%? Anyone pay attention to him saying Galderma had its best quarter in company history? 1.1 billion? Do reps feel that way? Do reps feel as if they are sharing in that success? Nope.
This seems to be the truth here. Fleming has got to go or else the sales team is not going to make crap. EB and KH - it’ll be interesting to see how they respond to this crap quarter of Q2. People in awards territory aren’t even making money. It’s a joke. If they don’t curve this quarter or pay the aesthetics team people will be leaving in droves. They’re running us into the ground and it’s a real shame. This used to be the place to be. Any changes coming from the Huddle Meeting they called?