I&I changes Wednesday

anonymous

I&I including Derm will be changing on Wednesday. Over 18 years with this company and never experienced such silence and unknowns. Manages, reps, and even upper management knows nothing. ZERO! Good luck to all of the families impacted one week before the holidays! It isn’t right…

<

I&I including Derm will be changing on Wednesday. Over 18 years with this company and never experienced such silence and unknowns. Manages, reps, and even upper management knows nothing. ZERO! Good luck to all of the families impacted one week before the holidays! It isn’t right…
Yes… however Albert got us all an amazing pianist to listen too!!! He’s such a leader among leaders! LOL

Yes… however Albert got us all an amazing pianist to listen too!!! He’s such a leader among leaders! LOL

….and a conference call tomorrow at 3:00 CELEBRATING an acquisition for I&I. Buying companies…letting people go…hiring pianist to put on private concerts….adding new technology. NOTHING makes sense. The epitome of a chicken running around with its head cut off. Textbook!!!

I truly is crazy that there has been ZERO communication about Wednesday from anyone in the higher ups. Very un-professional.

There will either be a MASSIVE bomb dropped ie. going all digital and call center OR change of heart and small
impact. Either way media will have a field day.

Don’t hold your breath. Zero media with T3 layoff, Zero media with Vaccine layoff, zero media with T1 layoff. Nobody cares. T1 had a magician right before they were cut.

Managers found out today

Bloodbath!
I am not in I&I but I am curious if this is strictly a Bold Move layoff or if this is pipeline related. It seems you guys are doing the transition about a month before everyone else. Any guesses as to why?

Also, I hope it’s not a blood bath. There is a lot of trash talk on this forum, and I think people forget that each of us have families to provide for. Wishing you all the best of luck tomorrow. I’ll be in the same boat in a month from now.