I hope Shire has something to sell

anonymous

but they don’t. I was told neuro has too many reps as ours do, their GI is a real rare disease and ours are primary care GI, They have rare disease which is impossible to get into which cover multiple states and oncology as well as optomology that is being sold. Makes no sense. More debt, more layoffs

<

but they don’t. I was told neuro has too many reps as ours do, their GI is a real rare disease and ours are primary care GI, They have rare disease which is impossible to get into which cover multiple states and oncology as well as optomology that is being sold. Makes no sense. More debt, more layoffs

The neuro and gi teams at shire are on a different level than the dilly wankers at takeda.

Shire neuro has all the relationships with Peds and Psychs while Takeda is known as sample/voucher droppers. If takeda screws with the Shire Neuro salesforce then watch Vyvanse tank.

Shire neuro has all the relationships with Peds and Psychs while Takeda is known as sample/voucher droppers. If takeda screws with the Shire Neuro salesforce then watch Vyvanse tank.

Get over yourself. Ped?! I guess you’re one of those ped reps trying to justify your territory’s existence. Your own boards talk about how Shire had too many reps and those territories aren’t needed. Most of the peds refer to psychs anyway and they just refill. And before you come at me with your big, bad numbers - pediatrics is one of the easiest spaces to sell in, so congrats on being big fish in a little easy pond.

Get over yourself. Ped?! I guess you’re one of those ped reps trying to justify your territory’s existence. Your own boards talk about how Shire had too many reps and those territories aren’t needed. Most of the peds refer to psychs anyway and they just refill. And before you come at me with your big, bad numbers - pediatrics is one of the easiest spaces to sell in, so congrats on being big fish in a little easy pond.

This deal is kind of lose lose for Takeda.
If they rif Shire teams there is just no way these businesses will ever grow to cover the debt. Shire is a lean and mean performance based model. Takeda is the orange team from tap who couldn’t launch spectracef combined with the worst of the worst leftovers from the incompetent takeda diabetes teams who couldn’t launch oxygen if they owned the patent.

If they rif Takeda people the Shire teams will be miserable working in a clueless big pharma
environment with the immature takeda leftovers. I think you see 2 to 3 years of growing pains excuses from takeda then this devolves into valeant 2.0.

Good Selling!