• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

I hate this company and it’s leadership

anonymous

I will stay here and do the absolute minimum until they fire me. My decision is completely out of spite. My number one job will be being a mother to my child and a wife to my husband. Everything else comes second.
Does this make me a totally selfish bitch? Probably, but Takeda leadership has been doing it to us for about 3 years now.
I know we will likely never know the real results but I would love to see the scores of the last survey we all “volunteered” to take.

I will stay here and do the absolute minimum until they fire me. My decision is completely out of spite. My number one job will be being a mother to my child and a wife to my husband. Everything else comes second.
Does this make me a totally selfish bitch? Probably, but Takeda leadership has been doing it to us for about 3 years now.
I know we will likely never know the real results but I would love to see the scores of the last survey we all “volunteered” to take.
you probably suck at those jobs too

You lost me at husband

Maybe, but Takeda’s is going to pay me to do them. Takeda really should have been more employee focussed. This will be what takes the company down for good. Nobody caring one way or the other anymore.

this is so true
everyone throwing stuff against wall hoping it sticks
it’s pretty hilarious actually

Remember when the Takeda family folks in the Board didn’t want Christoph taking the reign here at Takeda a few years back? Now we all know why they fought so forcefully to stop this!!! He sucks and Ramona sucks it!

Remember when the Takeda family folks in the Board didn’t want Christoph taking the reign here at Takeda a few years back? Now we all know why they fought so forcefully to stop this!!! He sucks and Ramona sucks it!

LU is a complete disaster area.
Remember when she used her family’s personal stories to get a leg up in her career at Takeda at POA? Shameful.

LU is a complete disaster area.
Remember when she used her family’s personal stories to get a leg up in her career at Takeda at POA? Shameful.

I’m ok with using personal experiences to explain what drives you, but I’m not ok with it driving her to push an anti-patient sales approach of checking the box, mindless routing, and lack of clinical knowledge.