& I get downsized WTF

Anonymous

all these negative people working for Inventiv and clearly showing their disgust on this board, but I get cut. I worked hard, presidents club on last 2 contracts, did all the extras for the boss, and the thanks I get is I get to come here and see all the babys crying about this & that. Gas is so expensive & unenployment blows. I see jobs posted in my area and apply to them and no call backs.

reality has set in :(

<

I have been w/ ventiv for over 6 yrs. I loved it. I didnt make as much money as I did working for big pharma, but I didn't have the headaches and stress. I made a decent salary and still have the time and sanity to be a good mom. I have gone through 4 contracts and have had a few weeks between, but something has always come up. I've been layed off now for 3+ months and nothing. Those of you who are bitching and whining about your contract job need to shut the hell up or resign and leave the jobs to people like me who actually want them.

all these negative people working for Inventiv and clearly showing their disgust on this board, but I get cut. I worked hard, presidents club on last 2 contracts, did all the extras for the boss, and the thanks I get is I get to come here and see all the babys crying about this & that. Gas is so expensive & unenployment blows. I see jobs posted in my area and apply to them and no call backs.

So glad you gave it your all! Dumb ass. You were hired for a reason. No wonder no one will even look at you when you apply. Keep trying for another contract. If you are lucky you will get one.

Whaaaaaaaa

P.S. It's Monday and once I drop the kids off, I'll be heading back home. This job is perfect for a single Mom.

Hang in there, I was recently hired on the BI 2yr fixed duration project selling their diabetes product with no previous experience in that market.

Haha we just got 2 year extension on cephalon contract. That means another 20+ months of doing nothing but satisfying their CIA agreement. We even get $1000+ quarterly bonus for reach and frequency. I'm not affected by gas prices AND have $1,200 dollars of dme money to spend on myself, I mean my physicians.

Ventiv has offered paradise for me!!!

Haha we just got 2 year extension on cephalon contract. That means another 20+ months of doing nothing but satisfying their CIA agreement. We even get $1000+ quarterly bonus for reach and frequency. I'm not affected by gas prices AND have $1,200 dollars of dme money to spend on myself, I mean my physicians.

Ventiv has offered paradise for me!!!

For unskilled pond scum such as yourself I imagine it is paradise. You will lie about your reach and frequency by putting in false calls, sit your fat ass at home in your double wide tending to your illegitimate children and collect 50k for nothing. Your parents are probably not only proud, but envious being they are only 16 years older than you and have never found any scam that approaches yours. They are still working the Medicaid and food stamp scam which is far less lucrative. You are like your family's retarded prodigy. And people wonder why Inventiv and their reps are so reviled by manufacturer's reps that work for a living and possess skill sets that don't include impregnating a first cousin. Keep telling yourselves you are the future of the industry. You are an embarrasing speed bump on the way to the future.

For unskilled pond scum such as yourself I imagine it is paradise. You will lie about your reach and frequency by putting in false calls, sit your fat ass at home in your double wide tending to your illegitimate children and collect 50k for nothing. Your parents are probably not only proud, but envious being they are only 16 years older than you and have never found any scam that approaches yours. They are still working the Medicaid and food stamp scam which is far less lucrative. You are like your family's retarded prodigy. And people wonder why Inventiv and their reps are so reviled by manufacturer's reps that work for a living and possess skill sets that don't include impregnating a first cousin. Keep telling yourselves you are the future of the industry. You are an embarrasing speed bump on the way to the future.

Bitter? Just let it go... You'll feel better...