I bought a doctor a Big Green Egg

Anonymous

I have a place in my territory where a caterer's and her husband own a place that sells Big Green Eggs and I used my amex at the caterer to get the receipt and I get the Egg in return. I gave it to my top Endo in my territory. CHA CHING!!

Classic! Retro Rep stuff! (guessing OP must be new to go the retro sales tactic route)...gee, back in the day you had plane tickets, cruises and nice dinners (no stinking 'learning event), ballgame and concert tickets! Want to go fish for marlin! you bet! Golf-like every Friday! Need a new suit, jacket, tie, shotgun? yep..just tell Classic Rep what size, color or gauge! Why don't I just drop the samples off at Mr. Drugstore for your account Retro Doc? Need some birth control pills? Sure- sure nice you got a nice new good looking receptionist-wink,wink, nod, nod. Let's not forget Sample Trunk flea market with the other reps- who needs what! I'll trade you for..! (what's an inventory or signature for samples?)..

Gee Green Egg! try topping that thing off with a box of steaks and case of beer all summer and watch the Rxs and your cholesterol climb!