• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

I am supporting this guy in his primary

Don't know, but I notice that after seeing the images, the baby killing supporters are pretty quiet.

Guess they realize their position is untenable. The pro life movement keeps gaining steam thanks to science.

http://mrctv.org/videos/randall-terry-pro-life-super-bowl-ad

The images are graphic, but it is clear that demalquedacrats support a culture of death no different than Al Queda terrorists who kill for their own blood thirsty ideology.

I think this is a perfect example of why independents, and in general, sane and rational people are seeing the Republican party for what it is. As crazy as this "culture of death" meme is, it seems to be fairly accepted among the conservative base, and by base, I mean the people who are supporting the craziness that is going on now. I truly believe that there are Republicans out there who look at this primary and are embarrassed by what they see.

People are being turned off by this crazy type of rhetoric, and are turning away from the Republican party in its current state.

And for you to claim that Democrats are like Al Queda is so ironic, given that the frontrunner in the Repub primary is a guy who wants to see the same type of gov't in the US. How can you say you want smaller gov't that's less intrusive, yet root for a guy who wants to literally tell you how you live your life?

I think this is a perfect example of why independents, and in general, sane and rational people are seeing the Republican party for what it is. As crazy as this "culture of death" meme is, it seems to be fairly accepted among the conservative base, and by base, I mean the people who are supporting the craziness that is going on now. I truly believe that there are Republicans out there who look at this primary and are embarrassed by what they see.

People are being turned off by this crazy type of rhetoric, and are turning away from the Republican party in its current state.

And for you to claim that Democrats are like Al Queda is so ironic, given that the frontrunner in the Repub primary is a guy who wants to see the same type of gov't in the US. How can you say you want smaller gov't that's less intrusive, yet root for a guy who wants to literally tell you how you live your life?

Nice deranged opinion, laced with idiotic lies, you got there. Why don't you try dealing with logical thought and the facts next time?

Nice deranged opinion, laced with idiotic lies, you got there. Why don't you try dealing with logical thought and the facts next time?

Here's something that is 100% factually true. All of your posts simply state how someone is wrong, they're an idiot, etc. Why not show us your capacity for reason and logic by stating why someone is wrong, idiotic, deranged, etc.?

It would be interesting to see, but I'm betting that you won't.

Here's something that is 100% factually true. All of your posts simply state how someone is wrong, they're an idiot, etc. Why not show us your capacity for reason and logic by stating why someone is wrong, idiotic, deranged, etc.?

Experience has shown that regardless of whatever language you are confronted with you will respond with invective, illogical statements, gainsaying, and vulgarity. Not surprising, since your role models are such paragons of reason and evenhandedness as Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and Maxine Waters. In other words, you get what you give.

Last edited by a moderator:

Experience has shown that whatever language you are confronted with you will respond with invective, illogical statements, gainsaying, and vulgarity. Not surprising, since your role models are such paragons of reason and evenhandedness as Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and Maxine Waters. In other words, you get what you give.

I wasn't aware that I was asking you. Unless, of course, you and MFAS are one and the same and you got mixed up. Either way, you say that I respond with vulgarity. Care to point any out? Thanks!! Also, please highlight any statements I made that in any way would reflect support for any of the names you stated. I see you're trying to write in a way that seems to be a bit more thoughtful. but it's really not. Just an amalgam of words that happened to end up in a sequence that makes them readable. But still says nothing.

I wasn't aware that I was asking you. Unless, of course, you and MFAS are one and the same and you got mixed up. Either way, you say that I respond with vulgarity. Care to point any out? Thanks!! Also, please highlight any statements I made that in any way would reflect support for any of the names you stated. I see you're trying to write in a way that seems to be a bit more thoughtful. but it's really not. Just an amalgam of words that happened to end up in a sequence that makes them readable. But still says nothing.

if you ask one person, you ask all of us.

I will probably not be able to find any instances of your support for the unholy-threesome of Schultz, Waters, and Pelosi, other than the fact that you routinely spew the identical Democratic party line word for word. If you really don't want me to provide instances of your vulgarity you had better get busy and start deleting posts. I am also certain that I would be unable to come up with documentation of the fact that you have two buttocks.

It is unnecessary for me to do any of the above, and for the same reason. Since you have decided to question me, I have another question for you:

What are your feelings about Mormons and Jews?

How about the person I'm responding to ponying up first? Take you for instance? Why don't you craft a reasonable, supported argument, instead of your typical babble for a change?

As for what I say and how I say it, the truth is the truth.:D

if you ask one person, you ask all of us.

I will probably not be able to find any instances of your support for the unholy-threesome of Schultz, Waters, and Pelosi, other than the fact that you routinely spew the identical Democratic party line word for word. If you really don't want me to provide instances of your vulgarity you had better get busy and start deleting posts. I am also certain that I would be unable to come up with documentation of the fact that you have two buttocks.

It is unnecessary for me to do any of the above, and for the same reason. Since you have decided to question me, I have another question for you:

What are your feelings about Mormons and Jews?
let me get this straight; you reply to a post not meant for you, make all of these accusations, are asked to prove said accusations, refuse to, and then ask me questions, as if I would dignify them with a response? You, sir, are unbalanced. You were just funny, but now I reall think there is something off about you.
And I don't delete posts. I'm not like you. I stand by what I say, no deletion. And, no edits!!!!

let me get this straight; you reply to a post not meant for you, make all of these accusations, are asked to prove said accusations, refuse to, and then ask me questions, as if I would dignify them with a response? Oops, I just dignified your question with a response. You were just funny, but now I really think there is something off about me.
And I delete posts frequently. I'm not like you. I do not take responsibility for my own actions. I am a liberal parasite and I don't edit my posts because I don't know how!!!
1. If you want to address a post to a specific individual, send a PM.
2. I don't have to prove accusations, and you don't want me to. You would be banned.
3. Declining to edit your posts when you make typos is not a virtue.
4. Thank you for acknowledging that I spend so much time in your head. I do wish you would turn up the heat. Its cold in here.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. If you want to address a post to a specific individual, send a PM.
2. I don't have to prove accusations, and you don't want me to. You would be banned.
3. Declining to edit your posts when you make typos is not a virtue.
4. Thank you for acknowledging that I spend so much time in your head. I do wish you would turn up the heat. Its cold in here.

typos on the web are not important. clarity of thought is. lacking said clarity requires one to constantly edit his thoughts. as far as the accusations, please, get me banned.

edit