I’m on Relyvrio

anonymous

Let’s see, how can I describe the taste ? If you walked up to the nastiest homeless person, planted your nose in their armpit and inhaled slowly and deeply then the smell would be what it tastes like. Look, I have ALS and would choke down cat turds if it extended my life. I’m just letting you know that if a Dr brings it up then it’s a legitimate complaint. I have been taking it through my feeding tube but it hasn’t helped with the stringy spit, nausea, dry heaves and I puked this morning. I am staying on it regardless of the side effects and I bet most ALS patients feel the same way.

<

Stay strong! Has it gotten any better?

Let’s see, how can I describe the taste ? If you walked up to the nastiest homeless person, planted your nose in their armpit and inhaled slowly and deeply then the smell would be what it tastes like. Look, I have ALS and would choke down cat turds if it extended my life. I’m just letting you know that if a Dr brings it up then it’s a legitimate complaint. I have been taking it through my feeding tube but it hasn’t helped with the stringy spit, nausea, dry heaves and I puked this morning. I am staying on it regardless of the side effects and I bet most ALS patients feel the same way.