HR idiots and manager tried to fire based on Activity report and I blew them out of the water!

anonymous

The idiots pulled an activity report that showed I was not making calls on occasion late in the day and one provider signed call that was over an hour away from where the fuel report said I filled up ten minutes before the signature. It turned out that veeva was not taking in to consideration the time zone differences. Incompetent idiots!!! I will never trust, respect or be loyal to this fucked up sorry excuse of a company. I am going to bide my time, take their money, look for a better gig and organize my hostile work environment and harassment law suit....that’s my KAM plan motherfuckers!

<

The idiots pulled an activity report that showed I was not making calls on occasion late in the day and one provider signed call that was over an hour away from where the fuel report said I filled up ten minutes before the signature. It turned out that veeva was not taking in to consideration the time zone differences. Incompetent idiots!!! I will never trust, respect or be loyal to this fucked up sorry excuse of a company. I am going to bide my time, take their money, look for a better gig and organize my hostile work environment and harassment law suit....that’s my KAM plan motherfuckers!

Either this post is pure bullshit or the writer is an idiot. You had this meeting with management and your territory is in two times zones. Well guess what now HR and your DM know you posted on here and they will find a way to fire your ass.

So you have worked at az in a coma plodding along and now you are upset.
Mindless people, being mindless
And accomplishing mindless tasks.
Az could fire half the company and sales would not change.
Merely enter twice as many calls

So you have worked at az in a coma plodding along and now you are upset.
Mindless people, being mindless
And accomplishing mindless tasks.
Az could fire half the company and sales would not change.
Merely enter twice as many calls

Wise up people. The original poster no longer works for AZ. Fired for not working pure and simple.

He got fired bc that’s what AZ likes to do when your manager has it out for you regardless if you work or not. Harder if you have the numbers so they use other means. My association with them was long but the culture changed, especially upper management. But you know what go around comes around. Two of the three people that had me In their sights werw cut shortly after I left. They were cut via a phone call, how professional. They lost benefits & more all bc they didn’t remember to keep good working people instead of pushing them out.