HQ

anonymous

A few weeks back I had the chance to visit the HQ in Germany for the first time. I was shocked how the company culture is different over there compared to here in the US; really toxic place and low morale... And everybody seems to think that the CEO is a total tool...

It made me wonder how they can take solid decisions for the company to move in the right direction.... I came back really concerned. Hopefully we can have enough voice from the US....

<

A few weeks back I had the chance to visit the HQ in Germany for the first time. I was shocked how the company culture is different over there compared to here in the US; really toxic place and low morale... And everybody seems to think that the CEO is a total tool...

It made me wonder how they can take solid decisions for the company to move in the right direction.... I came back really concerned. Hopefully we can have enough voice from the US.

Well nothing new, it has been like that forever... The success of this company was built in the field, certainly not in Germany... And our CEO is just there because he is the son of Ms. Storz, and that does not require any particular skills.... He will probably destroy the company like many third generation managers...

Well nothing new, it has been like that forever... The success of this company was built in the field, certainly not in Germany... And our CEO is just there because he is the son of Ms. Storz, and that does not require any particular skills.... He will probably destroy the company like many third generation managers...

KC? Hahahah when he was coming to the US (and that's some years ago) he was just surfing and getting drunk....

Really? I went a few months ago and felt the opposite about the people. Lots of drinks and hanging out after work too. And final day had a big outdoor soccer tournament.

But yeah we need an actual ceo.