• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Hows the DIV selling going?

Anonymous

I think the drug they bought was called Ranexa, whats it like to work in that division? I know the HIV is a cake walk, the HEP side is okay and the PAH side is miserable, but was curious if the the CV side would be worth taking alook at.

I think the drug they bought was called Ranexa, whats it like to work in that division? I know the HIV is a cake walk, the HEP side is okay and the PAH side is miserable, but was curious if the the CV side would be worth taking alook at.

Its fun, you get video recorded at POA detailing off label information.

I think the drug they bought was called Ranexa, whats it like to work in that division? I know the HIV is a cake walk, the HEP side is okay and the PAH side is miserable, but was curious if the the CV side would be worth taking a look at.

HIV is GREAT GIG! I work 2 days a week from 10-2 and sometimes less! What a freaking JOKE but I get plenty of time at the gym. Go for it, you will be an overpaid UPS employee with nothing to deliver.