How Republicans rationalize their vote cheating

Vagitarian

On May 5, 2021, nearly a year after his wife’s disappearance, Morphew was arrested and charged with murder. Days later, he was hit with new charges after he allegedly submitted a mail-in ballot on behalf of his wife for the 2020 election. The ballot for former President Donald Trump was submitted in October 2020—and included the defendant’s signature on the witness line.

“I wanted Trump… to win,” Morphew told FBI agents in April when questioned about submitting his wife’s voting ballot, insisting that she was going to “vote for Trump anyway” and thought he was allowed to vote on behalf of his spouse. “I just thought, give him… another vote. I figured all these other guys are cheating.”

<

Despite the constant screams of the deplorables that there was fraud in the election and the orange one really won, it seems that every single episode of voter fraud that I’ve read about since the election has involved a deplorable cheating on a vote for #cheetojesus. And even with all the fake votes, he still lost!!!!

Despite the constant screams of the deplorables that there was fraud in the election and the orange one really won, it seems that every single episode of voter fraud that I’ve read about since the election has involved a deplorable cheating on a vote for #cheetojesus. And even with all the fake votes, he still lost!!!!

#cheetojesus - gotta love it - LMFAO !!! ;)