How much should you know about the products on Lilly?

Anonymous

How much should you know about the products before the face to face interview?

I think I may be wasting time learning information I wouldn't be expected to know until after training: disease states, all indications, mechanism of action, side-effects, competitor products and their mechanisms/side-effects. That's a lot to know for all Lilly's products.

<

Be at LCC/LTC as if you are a traveler, a passerby, with your clothes and satchel full of dust. Sometime you will plant trees in the burning sun, sometime you will walk in the fields of corn. Be a passerby, for his place is not your home.--KingJohnLil.

Be at LCC/LTC as if you are a traveler, a passerby, with your clothes and satchel full of dust. Sometime you will plant trees in the burning sun, sometime you will walk in the fields of corn. Be a passerby, for his place is not your home.--KingJohnLil.

Sometimes we ride on your horses
Sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we sing
Are just songs of our own.

How much should you know about the products before the face to face interview?

I think I may be wasting time learning information I wouldn't be expected to know until after training: disease states, all indications, mechanism of action, side-effects, competitor products and their mechanisms/side-effects. That's a lot to know for all Lilly's products.

With Lilly's sales model, you'll need to know how to not sell. That is, you'll need to explain to the interviewer where you will buy coffee or muffins for the offices you will visit. You will also need to explain how you will blow smoke up the ass of your doctors and say how important they are, and how respected they are in the territory. As far as knowing the products, and selling features and benefits....don't worry. That's a rare bird with Lilly.

With Lilly's sales model, you'll need to know how to not sell. That is, you'll need to explain to the interviewer where you will buy coffee or muffins for the offices you will visit. You will also need to explain how you will blow smoke up the ass of your doctors and say how important they are, and how respected they are in the territory. As far as knowing the products, and selling features and benefits....don't worry. That's a rare bird with Lilly.

...nor will you have any interaction with drs.