How much do you think Pfizer paid to get IRS name on an episode of Suits?

anonymous

Anyone a fan of the USA network show, Suits?
On last week's episode they were talking about bringing Pfizer over as a client!
If that happens, will we see lots of future episodes featuring Pfizer? And if so, how much do you think Pfizer is paying them for this?

It's on right now if anyone wants to watch and they might talk about Pfizer again.

<

Found this. What do you think it means?

"Harvey wanted to bring in Alex Williams [guest star Dulé Hill] as senior partner, in order to gain pharmaceutical giant Pfizer as a client.

'You don't just slap somebody's name on the wall to get a client,' protested Louis, but Harvey shot him down.

So Louis went behind Harvey's back and tried to poach Pfizer from Alex.

'What kind of genius negotiator gives away the house from the start?' raged Louis."

House of Lies is more Pfizer's speed. Let's pay bulls*t consultants ridiculous amounts of money for nonsense ideas on how to run the company and make money. If you never watched the show on Showtime give it a look. You'll see what I'm talking about. Great ideas like "reach and frequency" are born in the meeting rooms of these a**holes. How about...reduce headcount and restructure-yea brilliant! Here's another 20 million dollars for that great work.

House of Lies is more Pfizer's speed. Let's pay bulls*t consultants ridiculous amounts of money for nonsense ideas on how to run the company and make money. If you never watched the show on Showtime give it a look. You'll see what I'm talking about. Great ideas like "reach and frequency" are born in the meeting rooms of these a**holes. How about...reduce headcount and restructure-yea brilliant! Here's another 20 million dollars for that great work.

Pfizer succeeds despite itself. I can't believe I took this job.

I was warned!!!