• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

How much do you hate Vantage/iRep?

<

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being you want to strangle whoever came out with this POS software.

Me, I'm an 8.5.

Sorry guys.....I worked on this 4 years ago as a pilot program. I tried to make it user friendly but the sheeple in NJ/contractors already had the system designed the way they wanted it. So much easier to replace reps with newbies now and bog you down in minutiae.

You can thank your "change agent" group of flunkies brought in to mismanage the salesforce. Is that Jim Ammimormino guy still around too?

The worst piece of crap I have ever dealt with. A complete joke yet used to evaluate us. So much time wasted on this nonsense instead of productive work. This system is what causes me to think of leaving the company. I've only been here a few years and this is a nightmare compared to anything I've dealt with before, from companies very large to very small. As long as that self serving asshole JI is here, nothing is going to change.