• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

How many resignations this week?

anonymous

Two more RSMs resigned last week? Who will it be this week, how many?
Stop shifting TMs to RSM roles!! You have a TM who is interviewing for two different RSM regions. Passed over for his own region for interim RSM role but still interviewing for permanent spot and for another region?
I’m all for promoting from within but this is not a good situation.

Stop shifting TMs to RSM roles!! You have a TM who is interviewing for two different RSM regions. Passed over for his own region for interim RSM role but still interviewing for permanent spot and for another region?

We are simply in a desperate situation. No reasonably intelligent person would come here now.
Vacancies are very, very difficult to fill and quality of people interviewing is on the low end.

4 RSMs and both NSDs gone? Not a sign of confidence.
The TM that is wanting to be an RSM should stay a TM. I don’t think either team would want him or her if Sun passed for TM to be an interim. But nothing makes sense with this company.
Ilumya is a good drug but Sun screwed launch.

It’s over folks... move along...please don’t stare at the dying Ilumya body. If you see anything resembling movement please know it is just involuntary movements of a dying body. Please move along,.. nothing to see here.

It is sad to hear all this going on within the Ilumya team. This is a good drug and there are a lot of good people on the sales team. I have no hate to leave on here as there has been enough. It’s a shame as people believed what was sold to them to come to Sun and this drug has had an uphill battle. I hope it gets better for all.

Bonus payout?

With all these resignations and people leaving is Sun not doing anything to try to keep all these people? Maybe it’s too far gone for some but it’s going to cost $$$ to try to hire, train and fill all these vacancies.

Their departure makes way for better workers. Performance will improve and vacancies will be filled. Nothing more needs to be done. Keep the focus on the mission.

Bonus payout?

With all these resignations and people leaving is Sun not doing anything to try to keep all these people? Maybe it’s too far gone for some but it’s going to cost $$$ to try to hire, train and fill all these vacancies.

Sun will use the opportunity to undercut the previous reps pay.

ALL folks at Sun are bunk and should just leave the industry altogether.

Truly enjoyable to watch all the finger pointing and blame game. You say you are leaving, but nobody wants you. Admit it, you have attempted to leave an failed.