• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

How many people quit today

<

I did quit recently. It was a relief as I could not bear attending one more insipid POA once the COVID lock down is lifted. It was time to move forward and enjoy my life, and no to longer be tasked to enhance (or pretend to enhance) others' career growth at an organization that values only social skills. I believe that most people that are independent, intelligent sales professionals have moved on from this toxic culture.

Peace, out!

I did quit recently. It was a relief as I could not bear attending one more insipid POA once the COVID lock down is lifted. It was time to move forward and enjoy my life, and no to longer be tasked to enhance (or pretend to enhance) others' career growth at an organization that values only social skills. I believe that most people that are independent, intelligent sales professionals have moved on from this toxic culture.

Peace, out!

BEST QUOTE EVER

Peace, out!

Amen brother!

Peace, out!

True story