• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

How many of our reps have joined Synergy?

anonymous

The entire district here in the Mid-Atlantic are former Forest hires. DMs and Specialty Reps. are ready to launch Trulance. Hopefully, our RBDs will wake up and start paying us a competitive salary. 3 of my former colleagues are making about $40,000 base more than they did here. They're making Ironwood money.

<

They will be out of a job at Synergy in 6 months. The entire goal of that company's existence is to get acquired.

This is right on. If you left for the Publicis/Synergy CONTRACT gig you WILL be job hunting again in 6 months at the very latest. Shire already has an established GI force, they are all over Synergy.

Thats why I told the recruiter, "NO!" Sure, I'd love to make $120K base, but what if I got let go after 6 months. That doesn't happen here at Allergan. Our jobs have always been, and will always be, safe. So, I'll settle in here at $68k and be safe. See you on the flip side, contractors.

Thats why I told the recruiter, "NO!" Sure, I'd love to make $120K base, but what if I got let go after 6 months. That doesn't happen here at Allergan. Our jobs have always been, and will always be, safe. So, I'll settle in here at $68k and be safe. See you on the flip side, contractors.

Tell that to all the people who have been let go over the last 2 years. Unless of course you are a Legacy Forest rep then you are safe as a snowflake at Berkeley

This post is hysterical. Good luck with that belief.

You are clearly an investor posting here, not an employee, because every employee knows their job at Allergan is constantly on the line.

I believe Synergy will go at alone and not get bought out after the public offering. Linzess will be the #2 product on the market in less than 3 years. I wish I would have got a call from Synergy/TP.

That drug is going to kill it vs. our diarrhea bomb

I believe Synergy will go at alone and not get bought out after the public offering. Linzess will be the #2 product on the market in less than 3 years. I wish I would have got a call from Synergy/TP.

That drug is going to kill it vs. our diarrhea bomb
Hey genius, the IPO for SGYP was 6 years ago. It's a wonder, why you didn't get recruited by the rent a rep pharma recruiters?!?

Synergy will be gone and gone quick! Posters that stated they want to be acquired are spot on. Management out West is a joke. She's the one that was contract before she got hired with Forest then promptly got herself FIRED from Forest. Who gets fired from Forest? Nobody, except those that have numerous physician, staff and rep complaints due to gross (and I mean really gross - eww. Don't need to know your Tinder habits on field rides!) and numerous professionalism complaints. HR moved super fast and took care of business, thank goodness for us working for her. Bye Bye!

Synergy will be gone and gone quick! Posters that stated they want to be acquired are spot on. Management out West is a joke. She's the one that was contract before she got hired with Forest then promptly got herself FIRED from Forest. Who gets fired from Forest? Nobody, except those that have numerous physician, staff and rep complaints due to gross (and I mean really gross - eww. Don't need to know your Tinder habits on field rides!) and numerous professionalism complaints. HR moved super fast and took care of business, thank goodness for us working for her. Bye Bye!

the synergy job is a great job to have. Those people are being treated like we wish we were plus they have a really great drug. Once formulary coverage picks up for them then they will make a huge dent in our LZ business.
I really wish I was working there. Not to mention they are getting paid good money. But if just like to work in a positive atmosphere again

the synergy job is a great job to have. Those people are being treated like we wish we were plus they have a really great drug. Once formulary coverage picks up for them then they will make a huge dent in our LZ business.
I really wish I was working there. Not to mention they are getting paid good money. But if just like to work in a positive atmosphere again
Is that you 'dl42'?