• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

How many cuts in Texas?

anonymous

I heard a Metroplex manager was fired a few weeks ago and another manager was displaced today.

Was this surprising to anyone since Texas reps generally have high sales volumes and good access to physicians?

<

I heard a Metroplex manager was fired a few weeks ago and another manager was displaced today.

Was this surprising to anyone since Texas reps generally have high sales volumes and good access to physicians?

Big surprise. We were lied to. There is no way this was a minor adjustment like we were told.
And you know that they are not done yet. This is just phase one.

Yes, displaced is a politically correct term. However, at least all of those people get a severance package. It is still better than just being fired.

Still defined the same way, UNEMPLOYED and good luck finding anything close to this gig.
You will wish that you only had your boss with you a couple of days per month.

Both RB's in the DFW area were let go, which is a shame. I have worked for both, and they are great leaders who are respected by their teams, and treat their PSS's like adults. Our new CBD is an idiot for letting them go. Nothing AZ does anymore surprises me!

Both RB's in the DFW area were let go, which is a shame. I have worked for both, and they are great leaders who are respected by their teams, and treat their PSS's like adults. Our new CBD is an idiot for letting them go. Nothing AZ does anymore surprises me!

Look at who gets cut and you will see their strategy. They are cutting higher salary with tenure.
Experience to them means dollars and this is much about cutting costs. You only need experience if you are planning for the future or for a long time. This company is on life support and nobody believes it will exist as is for much longer.

Look at who gets cut and you will see their strategy. They are cutting higher salary with tenure.
Experience to them means dollars and this is much about cutting costs. You only need experience if you are planning for the future or for a long time. This company is on life support and nobody believes it will exist as is for much longer.[/QUO. E

Exactly And is why CV specialty was not included in this round because we for the most part are all old and over paid. So each lay off is done and
designed by diversity and rank. x % this x% that. If my team was included with the PC they would have to lay off less of US.

Experience to them means dollars and this is much about cutting costs. You only need experience if you are planning for the future or for a long time. This company is on life support and nobody believes it will exist as is for much longer.[/QUO. E

Exactly And is why CV specialty was not included in this round because we for the most part are all old and over paid. So each lay off is done and
designed by diversity and rank. x % this x% that. If my team was included with the PC they would have to lay off less of US.