How long will allegra contract last?

Anonymous

i wanted to get into pharma so badly, I even quit my previous job as an assistant associate store manager. I don't think that this even counts as pharmaceuticals. The other reps in the field laugh at my job. The worst part of it is when the doctors laugh at me, like when they grab the pack of six samples from me, and then I have to hurry up and snatch 1 of those boxes back from them, so that my mid-month inventory is correct. WTF? My apartment is 400 sq feet and 380 of it is covered in stupid allegra samples. Seriously though, how long is this contract going to be? Then will we be able to start on a real pharmaceutical contract?

<

It can last long with the upper management in place. The saying is Lead from the Front not the REAR! In training, I heard inventiv always ends up with big pharma's trash in regards to management and leadership!

I hope till I get a real pharma/med sales job. This contract is a big piece of S**T. 35K to drive 5k miles a month get real everyone has to be applying to other jobs.