How long is the Hiring Process?

anonymous

Does anyone know how long the hiring process is for Galderma? So far I've had my phone interview and the 4 on-site interviews on Tuesday. Im still waiting to hear back whether I got the position or not. It's for an coordinator position.

<

Looking for serious posts. I am just now trying to break into the pharma sales industry. Galderma is the first interview I have gotten, and I am really hoping to get through to get my foot in the door. So far I have had a phone screening with the recruiter and have a f:f in Dallas on Thursday. Looking for any information or tips you might have - how long the interview is, how long the process is, what questions, etc. Again, I am new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, the recruiter did not mention this but I saw on other conversations that there is a GPA minimum. Is there a way around this if you have been out of college and successful for 10 years?

forget GPA if u can sell , you can sell ur way around that . questions are STAR format , so be prepared . if u want this best of luck , b honest open & ask the interviewer questions also , find a fit . pharma isn't all u think it is

Thank you for your response! I've heard both the pros and cons of pharma sales but I want to at least give it a try. How many interviews do they usually host for rep candidates?