• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

How long does it take an ave OCS/DCS to complete ER

anonymous

I would like to know how long everyone is spending on CONCUR these days.
I am not talking about DMs and other people that only expense 2-3 items a month. How about real reps in the field.
I personally spend 16-18 hours a month on admin .
Please post how long you spend per expense reports.

<

I would like to know how long everyone is spending on CONCUR these days.
I am not talking about DMs and other people that only expense 2-3 items a month. How about real reps in the field.
I personally spend 16-18 hours a month on admin .
Please post how long you spend per expense reports.

If you are spending 16-18 hours a month you are doing something terribly wrong. really.

More time recently since the app is not working properly. Generally if you keep up with it ~ every other day ( of course depending on how many expenses you normally have) I would think an hour or two per week would be normal even for a large amount of expenses. Where my problems come in are my ever-changing HCP staff, waiting for them to populate before I can complete expenses, etc. So, I would say over 2 hours per week for sure these days.

About 3 hours for each report and agree constant changing MA’s is the major issue.
Not sure why we don’t just send the receipt and sign in sheet to the auditing department since they audit every damn report now.