How do you get Trump to change a light bulb?

Vagitarian

45276109_1057994057708470_3509453666308325376_n.jpg

<

Think how much more Trump would have accomplished to MAGA had he not have to undo and fix much of what O and the DemoRats screwed up.
Today is the day that will decide if we go forward with Trump, or backward with the DRats. America and all it stands for will be determined today.

As close as it is today, any decision will be temporary. :)

True, the resistance grows within as the blue outlaws abortion and birth control allowing the left to reproduce at a high rate. Can you spell, 'shoot yourself in the foot?' :D

Sure I can cause it’s what you do. It’s liberals who can’t be bothered to have kids, not conservatives. Abortion is evil. You can have most all the birth control you want. It’s foolish to lump the two together! :rolleyes:

Sure I can cause it’s what you do. It’s liberals who can’t be bothered to have kids, not conservatives. Abortion is evil. You can have most all the birth control you want. It’s foolish to lump the two together! :rolleyes:
You call abortion evil but supporting regimes who bomb and starve children Like in Yemen from Trumps Saudi friends and tearing children from their families and putting them in cages is ok???People like you who probably call yourself Christian might have a huge surprise coming if there is a God. Have had to question religion because of hypocrites like you. By the way if you can You can read I would suggest Dantes Inferno -I recall the worst circle of hell reserved for traitors and hypocrites. Maybe you’ll meet your Russian loving friends there plus the great leader!!

Reactions: Vagitarian