• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

How Can We Compete With Zynex When They Don't Collect Copays And Deductables

Anonymous

How can I compete with a Zynex rep who claims his company doesn't collect copayments, etc...This gives this company an unfair advantage. I approach the rep and he said their is a loophole they discovered. What's this all about? Is there any advice out there?

How can I compete with a Zynex rep who claims his company doesn't collect copayments, etc...This gives this company an unfair advantage. I approach the rep and he said their is a loophole they discovered. What's this all about? Is there any advice out there?

The loophole may be something called insurance or Medicare fraud. Perhaps a discreet inquiry to insurance companies and/or the federal regulators may be in order.

I know that many insurance companies audit physicians/hospitals, etc. to check that they collect the deductibles. Thinking is if the doc doesn't collect deductibles, perhaps the insurance company is paying too much for the procedure or office visit ... I don't think you have to collect 100% of deductibles, but it had better be a high percentage, preferably at the point of service or serious attempts to collect by billing, etc.

The loophole may be something called insurance or Medicare fraud. Perhaps a discreet inquiry to insurance companies and/or the federal regulators may be in order.

I know that many insurance companies audit physicians/hospitals, etc. to check that they collect the deductibles. Thinking is if the doc doesn't collect deductibles, perhaps the insurance company is paying too much for the procedure or office visit ... I don't think you have to collect 100% of deductibles, but it had better be a high percentage, preferably at the point of service or serious attempts to collect by billing, etc.

This company lives in the abyss of loopholes