How are the new OCRE managers?

<

I have heard some stories, are they true?
Depends on what kind of stories you heard. They could have been fiction or non-fiction.

Define "some stories". Such a vague question, you are obviously trying to get some drama going.

I have enough drama right now with explosive diarrhea! It's keeping me up and I leave for San Fran next week. I hope my asshole is healed up by then. Spicy Thai food. Tastes great going in, but does it burn coming out! Luckily, I have some Wet Wipes from my daughters supply.

Note to self: Do not eat Thai in San Francisco during training.

Great group of people though I am sure that isn't what you wanted to hear. Great company and great people work here. And no, I'm not a manager, which is also something you probably didn't want to hear. Now go away.

I have heard some stories, are they true?

Well we have one less MS rep after last night. Bumbling fool put an Xmas tree atop his fleet ride, forgot to tie it down, it fell off causing an accident. PD arrived and have him a dui (1.8 bac). Thankfully no one was hurt, what a fool! I'm not naming names, you'll figure it out once HIS job is posted in January. Manager is pissed, great rep, bad judgement.

Well we have one less MS rep after last night. Bumbling fool put an Xmas tree atop his fleet ride, forgot to tie it down, it fell off causing an accident. PD arrived and have him a dui (1.8 bac). Thankfully no one was hurt, what a fool! I'm not naming names, you'll figure it out once HIS job is posted in January. Manager is pissed, great rep, bad judgement.

What state?